December 6 - 8, 2022
The 2022 Northwest Fish Culture Concepts Meeting will be held December 6-8 at the DoubleTree Hotel in Portland, Oregon. This meeting is being organized by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service. Our theme this year is "Cultivating Success – The Future of Aquaculture in the Northwest Region." This is an excellent venue for presentation of technical fish culture applications and opportunity to visit with trade show vendors. If you have questions about the meeting please email Jesse Rivera (email@example.com).
Tues Dec 6th
- Registration and check in – 9 am
- Oral Presentations 1 pm – 5 pm
- Trade Show/Social/poster session 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Wed Dec 7th
- Oral Presentations 8am – 11:40 am
- Lunch Break 11:40 am – 1:30 pm
- Oral Presentations 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
- NWFCC Executive Committee meeting 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Thurs Dec 8th
- Oral presentation 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Closing remarks 12:00 pm – 12:15 pm
FWS employees must request attendance to this workshop. The deadline to submit attendance requests was September 9, 2022.
The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended until October 28, 2022.
Early conference registration fee is $150 through November 4, 2022. After this date, the registration fee increases to $175. Student/retired fee is $50.
A block of rooms, under “Group Name” of “NW Fish Culture Concepts”, has been reserved for December 5, 2022 - December 9, 2022. The special room rate will be available until November 4, 2022 or until the group block is sold-out, current rates start at $139/room (room rates are quoted exclusive of local taxes and fees, currently 15.3%).