All local, State, and Federal regulations apply on the refuge. Specific refuge regulations are addressed in Title 50 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
In addition, you are reminded of the following:
- Do not feed or harass wildlife.
- Camping except with a permit, swimming in refuge waters, or entering any area posted with "Area Closed" signs is prohibited.
- Boats with outboard motors are limited to 10 hp. No airboats or paddleboards allowed.
Children under 13 must wear a Personal Floatation Device (PFD). A PFD must be on board for every passenger.
- All pets must be properly confined, leashed (10-foot maximum), and under owner control at all times. No pets are allowed in boats, buildings, or boardwalks, except service dogs accompanying their owner.
- Entry only during posted hours. Closing times strictly enforced. Allow time to return to your vehicle and leave the area before posted closing time.