Experienced Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration (NRDAR) program employees in the Department of the Interior.
Summary and Objectives:
The Advanced Topics in NRDAR Workshop provides a forum for experienced NRDAR practitioners to sit alongside NRDAR experts, Solicitors, Economists, and special guests to learn and explore ideas in addressing some of the many facets of NRDAR.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Provide a forum for practitioners to learn from each other's experiences.
- Build and reinvigorate NRDAR team collaboration through workshop exercises.
- Evaluate how real cases worked through specific issues to identify commonalities, themes, tips, and lessons learned that may be helpful to apply to future cases.
- Develop recommendations and framework products for topics that require further study and/or training.
- Learn emerging NRDAR topics and draft collaborative paths forward to new and ongoing cases.
- Share knowledge with and advise other NRDAR practitioners in managing case progression.
Accident Investigation - Advanced, Restoration Ecology - Intermediate, Environmental Compliance - Advanced, Environmental Engineering - Basic