Contact Us


For information or any questions, please email us at

American The Beautiful

Appointments are needed to obtain federal recreational lands passes, please call 978-443-4661 to schedule your appointment.

Orphaned Wildlife 

Do NOT drop-off orphaned or injured wildlife at any National Wildlife Refuge. You must contact a licensed wildlife rehabilitator. These individuals are trained to care for sick, injured or, in some cases, orphaned wildlife. Many rehabilitators specialize in caring for certain types of wildlife. The Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife (MassWildlife) maintains a list of wildlife rehabilitators by region.

Email Address

Location and Contact Information