About Kris Budd
My work focuses on the implementation of the Endangered Species Act primarily through threatened and endangered species listing and recovery as well as interagency consultation. I serve as a coordinator for GIS products and services, data analysis, and genetic project development and implementation. I am also a point of contact for our office for anyand EcoSphere questions and concerns.
Ph.D. Biological Sciences. 2021. University of Missouri. Columbia, MO.
B.S. Biological Sciences. 2015. Southern Utah University. Cedar City, UT.
Email Kris for ESA Interagency Consultation if actions are associated with the following:
- Animal Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS): Bird Strikes
- Farm Service Agency (FSA)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC): Cell Towers
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers(USACE): Memphis District
- U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)