Laws and Regulations
To protect wildlife and habitats the following regulations are enforced:
- The Refuge is open to the public during daylight hours only.
- Vehicles must stay on designated roads. Off road driving is prohibited. All-terrain vehicles are not allowed on or off road.
- Camping and fires are prohibited. State and private campgrounds are located nearby.
- Collecting plants, animals, or historic artifacts is not allowed.
- Check the Refuge fishing and hunting brochure for special regulations for these activities.