Skip to main content
Facility Rules and Policies
- The refuge is open from sunrise until sunset. Please stay on designated trails.
- There are no picnic areas or campsites on the refuge. Fires are not allowed.
- Dogs, horses and other pets are not permitted.
- Bicycles and roller blades are not permitted.
- Kite flying is not permitted. During bird nesting season, kites resemble larger birds that could prey on young chicks. This can frighten adult birds potentially causing them to abandon their nests.
- The disturbance, destruction, or removal of wildlife, vegetation, and facilities are prohibited.
- Additional regulations may be in effect. Please contact the Refuge Headquarters for more information.