Take the 11-mile Wildlife Drive auto tour in your vehicle to see the Refuge and its wildlife. Listen to the Refuge podcast along the way, which corresponds to each mile marker along the road. The Wildlife Drive takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete. View the Wildlife Drive and Trail Map - English, Spanish.
Know Before You Go:
- The Wildlife Drive is open to motorized vehicles; speed limit is 30 mph.
- Follow the directional symbols. Park vehicles only in designated areas on map.
- Stay on paved roads and observe all posted signs such as "Stay in Vehicle" or "Area Closed".
- Stay in your vehicle when the road becomes one way only.
- Always stay at least 75 feet (23 meters) away from bison.