What We Do
- Establish digital media policy
- Develop and maintain our homepage and various supporting pages
- Operate the national social media accounts and the Open Spaces blog
- Oversee our overall web presence including www.fws.gov and all social media sites
- Produce and edit videos
- Help other offices in the creation of online videos
- Provide training and guidance in digital media creation and policy
- Maintain our intranet site to provide employees with current government and Service news, tools, and information.
- Produce our quarterly e-magazine, Fish & Wildlife News
- Provide technical and policy support in the production of printed materials
- Serve as the main point of contact to the General Printing Office for brochures and printed materials including the Code of Federal Regulations
The Division of Marketing Communications is part of the External Affairs program in headquarters, along with Public Affairs, Congressional and Legislative Affairs, and Partners and Intergovernmental Affairs.