References cited in Species Profile
- Awkerman, Jill A., David J. Anderson and G. Causey Whittow. 2008. Black-footed Albatross (Phoebastria nigripes), The Birds of North America Online (A. Poole, Ed.). Ithaca: Cornell Lab of Ornithology; Retrieved from the Birds of North America Online: http://bna.birds.cornell.edu/bna/species/065
- Cornell Lab of Ornithology. 2015. Black-footed Albatross. All About Birds. http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Black-footed_Albatross/id
- Fisher, H. I. 1972. Sympatry of Laysan and Black-footed albatrosses. Auk 89:381-402.
- Government of Canada. 2015. COSEWIC Assessment and Status Report on the Black-footed Albatross (Phoebastria nigripes) in Canada. https://www.registrelep-sararegistry.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=8D0E0784-1&offset=4&toc=show
- Harrison, C. S. 1990. Seabirds of Hawaii Natural History and Conservation. Cornell University Press, Ithaca.
- Rice, D. W. and K. W. Kenyon. 1962a. Breeding distribution, history and populations of North Pacific albatrosses. Auk 79:365-386.
- Tickell, W. L. N. 2000. Albatrosses. Yale University Press, New Haven.
Launching the map view for this species to view geographical data available, including but not limited to:
- Range information, including populations
- Distribution information
- Ability to filter facilities that include, manage, or interact with the species
Explore the information available for this taxon's timeline. You can select an event on the timeline to view more information, or cycle through the content available in the carousel below.3 Items