Facility Rules and Policies
- Pets are not allowed on this trail
- Please carry out all trash
- Collecting artifacts, fossils, or plants is prohibited
- Do not feed or approach wildlife
- Avoid touching the petroglyphs and pictographs
No camp sites are available at Jones Hole NFH for overnight camping; however, Dinosaur National Monument maintains a remote camp site two miles downstream of the hatchery on the Jones Hole Creek trail. Reservations are required and can be made through the Monument by calling (970) 374-3000.