Law Enforcement

To contact a Federal Wildlife Officer call 802-528-6640. All wildlife inquiries regarding injured or orphaned wildlife should be referred to a local State Game Warden who will direct the caller to a State licensed wildlife rehabilitator. Wildlife crimes can be referred to the Refuge Manager at Missisquoi NWR-802-868-4781.