Laws and Regulations
Please follow the refuge regulations to ensure a safe visit for you and the wildlife that call the refuge home:
- Pets are not allowed on the refuge.
- Foot traffic only on trails (no bicycles or motorized vehicles).
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Visit during daylight hours only.
- No camping or fires.
- Respect wildlife by not disturbing or collecting plants, animals or artifacts.
- If you would like more information on permits for commercial tours or photography, contact the refuge office at 512-339-9432.