Skip to main content
Facility Rules and Policies
- Dogs must be leashed at all times on a 6-foot or shorter leash, and you must pick up after your pet.
- Hunting is not allowed
- Launching, landing or disturbing of wildlife by aircraft (drones) is prohibited as stated in 50 CFR 27.34/27.51
- Disturbing or collecting any plant, animal, or physical features (shells, rocks, etc.) is prohibited.
- Alcohol and drugs are not allowed.
- Camping, open fires, and fireworks are prohibited.
- Tijuana Slough National Wildlife Refuge should be a quiet place to enjoy nature. Leave fireworks, loud radios, and other sound equipment at home.
- Fishing, clamming, and shrimping are permitted from the beach area only.