Facility Rules and Policies
- Refuge activities are permitted one hour before legal sunrise until one hour after legal sunset.
- The Wildlife Drive is open year round to automobiles, foot travel, horseback, and bicycling, including e-bikes.
- Pets must be leashed, and their waste picked up.
- Traveling off of designated trails or roads.
- Entering Closed Areas of the Refuge.
- Camping and Fires.
- Possession or consumption of alcohol while hunting.
- Possession of a controlled substance or drug paraphernalia while on all Federal property.
- Unmanned aircraft systems, including drones.
- Littering - including pet waste.
- Searching for or removing cultural artifacts, fossils, or animal parts, including antler sheds.
- Off-highway vehicles, such as snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), or utility terrain vehicles (UTVs).
*** Please limit disturbance to wildlife.