Skip to main content
Laws and Regulations
- Closed areas are closed to the public. The Refuge manager reserves the right to close all or part of the open areas to hunting or public access at any time.
- Motorized vehicles are restricted to public roads and parking lots.
- Blocking gates or access roads is prohibited.
- The use of ATVs, UTVs, bikes, or other forms of transportation other that foot travel is prohibited on interior refuge roads.
- Camping is prohibited.
- Pets must be leashed except when being actively used for hunting during the appropriate hunting seasons.
- Molesting or injuring any animal or plant, except fish and game taking in season, is prohibited.
- Disorderly conduct and leaving of any refuse on the land or water is prohibited.
- Collecting shed deer antlers is prohibited.
- The use of game or trail cameras is prohibited.