Facility Rules and Policies
Wildlife comes first on Cibola National Wildlife Refuge. Please be respectful, comply with refuge regulations, and help protect wildlife and their habitat.
- Pets must be on a leash or under control.
- Pits or permanent blinds are prohibited.
- Use caution when walking on roads. Yield to approaching vehicles.
- Observe wildlife from a safe distance. Young animals should be left alone.
- Help protect resources. All plants, wildlife, and cultural features on the refuge are protected and it is illegal to remove them.
- Open fires are prohibited.
- Hunting in designated areas only.
- Persons possessing, transporting, or carrying firearms on National Wildlife Refuges must comply with all provisions of state and local law. Persons may only use (discharge) firearms in accordance with refuge regulations.