Join us for the 43rd Annual Eagle Days Event at Loess Bluffs NWR in partnership with U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS) and Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC). After the very first cancellation of the event in 2020 and a modified event in 2021, we are jumping back into all the fun for this years 2022 event! Join us for a fun-filled weekend for the whole family.
- Visitor Center and Eagle Displays open:
- Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Live Bald Eagle Programs beginning every hour on the hour:
- Saturday - 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM 3 PM
- Sunday - 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM
- Eagle Viewing
- Spotting scopes are set up along the auto tour route and volunteers will be ready to help you spot an eagle, along with many other fascinating birds and mammals!
- Free Guided Bus Tours
- Jump on a bus with knowledgeable refuge staff personnel to get the behind the scenes tour of all things refuge, wildlife, history, management, and more.
- Hot food and drink will be available for purchase throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday.
- Midland Empire Audubon will have bird seed for sale. Stock up for your outdoor feathery friends!
- Purchase souvenirs from the Nature Store, courtesy of Friends of Loess Bluffs
- Get your picture taken with Puddles the Blue Goose, create your own button, get your hands dirty and make your own seed bombs to help your neighborhood pollinators.
- Facepainting available on Saturday!
Opportunities are endless at Eagle Days. Please dress appropriately for the weather and we will see you there!