Join us for the 43rd Annual Eagle Days Event at Loess Bluffs NWR in partnership with U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service (USFWS) and Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC). After the very first cancellation of the event in 2020 and a modified event in 2021, we are jumping back into all the fun for this years 2022 event! Join us for a fun-filled weekend for the whole family.
- Visitor Center and Eagle Displays open:
- Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Live Bald Eagle Programs beginning every hour on the hour:
- Saturday - 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM 3 PM
- Sunday - 11 AM, 12 PM, 1 PM, 2 PM
- Eagle Viewing
- Spotting scopes are set up along the auto tour route and volunteers will be ready to help you spot an eagle, along with many other fascinating birds and mammals!
- Free Guided Bus Tours
- Jump on a bus with knowledgeable refuge staff personnel to get the behind the scenes tour of all things refuge, wildlife, history, management, and more.
- Hot food and drink will be available for purchase throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday.
- Midland Empire Audubon will have bird seed for sale. Stock up for your outdoor feathery friends!
- Purchase souvenirs from the Nature Store, courtesy of Friends of Loess Bluffs
- Get your picture taken with Puddles the Blue Goose, create your own button, get your hands dirty and make your own seed bombs to help your neighborhood pollinators.
- Facepainting available on Saturday!
Opportunities are endless at Eagle Days. Please dress appropriately for the weather and we will see you there!
Event date and time
Event location name
Loess Bluffs NWR Headquarters
25542 Highway 159Forest City,64451MO