- ES Home
- What We Do
- Candidate Conservation
- Listing and Critical Habitat
- For Landowners
- About Us
- FWS Regions
- Laws & Policies
- For Kids
Recovery Plans Search
Recovery plans that have been revised or finalized since 1978 are available electronically. Within the lists/links below, if you click on a specific plan name, it will open the PDF version of the recovery plan.
Note: If you click on a specific species' name within the lists/links, you will view the Species Profile for that species. Each species profile includes information on the status of the species such as where it is listed, special rules, critical habitat, Federal Register announcements and notices, Habitat Conservation Plans (HCP), National Wildlife Refuges, and other details that apply to the specific species.
- List of Recovery Plans, sorted by species
- List of Recovery Plans, sorted by date (with the most recently completed plans first)
- Recovery Plan Information Search
- Information Search FAQs
If you would like to receive a paper copy of a recovery plan, copies of USFWS reports and recovery plans can also be obtained from our regional office.
Draft Grizzly Bear Conservation Strategy - Northern Continental Divide Ecosystem. A recently published federal register notice [FWS–R6–ES–2013–N064; 60120–1113–0000–C2] included an incorrect URL for access to the Draft Conservation Strategy for grizzly bears in the Northern Continental Divide ecosystem. Electronic copies of this document can be found here.
A recently published federal register notice [FWS–R6–ES–2013–N018; 60120–1113–0000–C2] included an incorrect URL for access to the Draft Revised Supplement to the Demographic Recovery Criteria for grizzly bears in the Greater Yellowstone ecosystem. Electronic copies of this document can be found here.
What We Do
- Habitat Conservation Plans (HCPs)
- Safe Harbor Agreements
- Candidate Conservation Agreements
- Candidate Conservation Agreements with Assurances
- Recovery Credits and Tax Deductions
- Conservation Banking
- Conservation Plans Database
- Information, Planning and Conservation System (IPaC)
- Recovery Online Activity Reporting System (ROAR)
- News Stories
- Featured Species
- Recovery Success Stories
- Endangered Species Bulletin
- Partnership Stories