Bicycle WMWR

Bicycles are allowed only on paved roads, the Mt. Scott Service Road, the Lake Elmer Thomas Service Road, and the LETRA Trail.

Bicycling Events on the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge require a Special Use Permit (SUP).  A Special Use Permit (SUP) is a legal document which allows permit holder, use, rights, or privileges of Fish and Wildlife Service land. This authorization is granted for a specific use of the land for a specific period of time.


Related Documents

General Activity Special Use Permit Application (FWS Form 3-1383-G) for:

Woodcutting Miscellaneous events (fishing tournaments, one-time events, other special events) Cabins/subsistence cabins (depending on the information use requirement, you may need the commercial form)...
Form-3-1383-Commerical-Special Use-

FWS Form 3-1383-C OMB Control No. 1018-0102 U.S. Department of the Interior Expires 01/31/2024