Laws and Regulations

Special use permits are issued for trapping, special youth trapping areas, hunters with disabilities deer hunt on the Lost Mound Unit and Potter’s Marsh Waterfowl Hunt Management Zone. In addition, some commercial activities including guided fishing, guided hunting and videography require special use permits. Find the complete list of Public Use Regulations or contact the refuge office for more information.