Pacific Region Bald Eagle Incidental Take (Disturbance) Permit - Decision Tree for Home Construction Projects

By answering a few questions about your project or activity, you can self-determine whether or not you should apply for an eagle take permit, or whether you need further technical assistance from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service. For Bald Eagles, this information can also be found in the Bald Eagle Management Guidelines, on which recommendations in this tool are based.

Please note that this key only applies to activities in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.