For Emergencies or to Report Poaching
For emergencies, or to report poaching in progress, dial 911.
Oregon: For non-emergency wildlife-related issues in Oregon, call the Oregon State Patrol at (541) 776-6111.
Washington: For non-emergency wildlife-related issues in Washington, call the Washington State Patrol at (509) 575-2320.
Hunting Regulations & Maps
For rules and regulations other than fishing on McNary and Columbia and hunting, please visit the respective refuge web sites.
2016-2017 Hunting Tear Sheets
The hunting maps are now GeoPDFs. Maps can be viewed in the PDF map reader Avenza. Avenza allows you to track your location, add way points, and check boundaries while offline. Avenza is a free application that can be downloaded from an app store to your smart device. You will have to download the maps separate from the tear sheets; the individual maps are in the next section down.
- 2016-2017 Cold Springs NWR
- 2016-2017 Columbia NWR
- 2016-2017 Conboy Lake NWR
- 2016-2017 Hanford Reach National Monument
- 2016-2017 McKay Creek NWR
- 2016-2017 McNary NWR, Headquarters (McNary Fee Hunt)
- 2016-2017 McNary NWR, Two Rivers & Peninsula
- 2016-2017 McNary NWR, Wallula
- 2016-2017 Toppenish NWR
- 2016-2017 Umatilla NWR, McCormack
- 2016-2017 Umatilla NWR, Boardman, Paterson, Ridge, Whitcomb
New: 2016-2017 GeoPDF Maps
These maps are geo-referenced for use in the Avenza desktop and mobile app. Simply save the map to Avenza or upload to Avenza, then select the map of the refuge you are at to see where you are on the tearsheet. (Disclaimer: Boundary, blind locations, and all signs on the ground are the official markers and maps are only for reference.)
- Cold Springs NWR Geo-Referenced Map
- Columbia NWR Geo-Referenced Map
- Conboy Lake NWR Geo-Referenced Map
- Hanford Reach National Monument Geo-Referenced Map
- McKay Creek NWR Geo-Referenced Map
- McNary NWR, Headquarters (McNary Fee Hunt) Geo-Referenced Map
- McNary NWR, Burbank Slough, Two Rivers & Peninsula Geo-Referenced Map
- McNary NWR, Wallula Geo-Referenced Map
- Toppenish NWR Geo-Referenced Map
- Umatilla NWR, McCormack Geo-Referenced Map
- Umatilla NWR, Boardman, Paterson, Ridge & Whitcomb Island Geo-Referenced Map
Fishing Regulations & Maps
Columbia & McNary National Wildlife Refuges have Fishing Regulations Tear Sheets available.
- Columbia NWR Fishing Regulations
- McNary NWR Fishing Regulations
Hunting Results – McCormack (Umatilla) & Fee Area (McNary)
Due to severe staffing reductions, harvest statistics for the 2016-2017 season will not be compiled or posted until the end of the season.
- 2010-11 McNary Hunting Results
- 2011-12 McNary Hunting Results
- 2012-13 McNary Hunting Results
- 2013-14 McNary Hunting Results
- 2014-15 McNary Hunting Results
- 2015-16 McNary Hunting Results
- 2010-11 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2011-12 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2012-13 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2013-14 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2014-15 Umatilla Hunting Results
- 2015-16 Umatilla Hunting Results