Aldo Leopold - A Standard of ChangeSaturday, September 27
Join us for this thought-provoking one-act play written by and starring Jim Pfitzer, and directed by Trish Wileman. Set in one evening in and around the famous Wisconsin Shack that inspired much of his writing, A Standard of Change explores the influences and challenges that led Aldo Leopold to penning his widely popular book A Sand County Almanac.
- Saturday, September 27, 2014, 2:00 P.M.
- At National Wildlife Visitor Center
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Free. No tickets required. Admission policy is first-come, first-seated. Doors will close when auditorium capacity has been reached.
- Visit www.astandardofchange.com to learn more about this sensational play.
- Get the flyer (pdf 600KB).
- Photo Credit - Lisa Michele Holt; Aldo Leopold portrayed by Jim Pfitzer