To get the latest info on events, photos, and more from Wolf Creek, or to interact directly with our staff, join the conversation on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
Public Use Opportunities
- More than 100,000 visitors yearly
- Visitor/Environmental Education Center
- Hatchery tours
- On-site/Off-site presentations
- ADA accessible public fishing area
- Nature Explorer Hiking Trail
- 4H Fishing Club
- Family Nature Club
- Friends of Wolf Creek NFH, Inc.
Our Visitor/Environmental Education Center. Photo: USFWS.
This 4H Fishing Club member is all smiles with his catch during their meeting at Wolf Creek. Photo: USFWS.
Hand feeding fish at the raceways. Photo: USFWS.