Visit Wolf Creek
Physical and Mailing Address
50 Kendall Road
Jamestown, KY 42629
Phone: (270) 343-3797
Fax: (270) 343-2874
Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery is open 7 days per week, 364 days per year, closing only on Christmas.
Visitor/Environmental Education Center Hours
- January – April: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm CST daily
- May – October: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST daily
- November – December: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm CST daily
Plan Your Visit
Kendall Campground will be open for the 2016 recreation season for the following dates; Kendall Main (Sites 1-76) April 1 - November 27, 2016 and Kendall Forest Campground, previously known as KendallAnnex, (Sites 78-115) May 20 - October 30, 2016. Learn more about recreation opportunities at lakecumberlandvacation.com.
- From Louisville: I-65 South to the Cumberland Parkway East, exit onto Hwy 55 at Columbia, to US Hwy 127, south to hatchery.
- From Nashville: I-65 North to the Cumberland Parkway East, exit onto Hwy 55 at Columbia, to US Hwy 127, south to hatchery.
- From Lexington: US Hwy 27 South to State Road 34 SW, to US Hwy 127, south to hatchery.
- From Jamestown, KY: US Hwy 127 South for 13 miles, veer right just before Dam. Hatchery is less than 1 mile on right.
- From Knoxville: I-40 West, exit onto US Hwy 127 North, turn first left after crossing the Dam. Hatchery is less than 1 mile on right.
Save This Number!
If you're on your way to Wolf Creek, make sure to save our office phone number in case you need us: