One central function of the National Wildlife Property Repository is education by informing the public, policy makers, media, educators, and students of the plight of imperiled species and the effects that illegal wildlife trafficking can have on their continued existence.
FACILITY TOURS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC
First Fridays at the National Eagle and Wildlife Property Repository!
Join education staff at the National Eagle and Wildlife Property Repository for a short public tour of the facility. Learn about Wildlife Trade and Wildlife Trafficking, and the role of the Repository.
We offer a Morning (10am-11am) or Afternoon (2pm to 3pm) tour time. Tours are FREE, and reservations are required. Please email email@example.com or call the Education Specialist at 303-287-2110 ext 227 with the following information:
- Contact information (email and phone number)
- Number of people in your party
- Date and morning or afternoon (Morning tour is 10am-11am, Afternoon tour is 2pm-3pm)
Photography is permitted in our education room only. Due to the nature of the facility and tour content we regret we cannot allow children under 12. Please note this tour provides a general overview of the Repository. Media and interview requests should submit inquiries to the Repository Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Tour Dates:
- September 7th, 2018 (10am tour only)
- October 5th, 2018 (10am tour only)
- November 2nd, 2018 (10am tour only)
- December 7th, 2018 (10am or 2pm)
- January 4th, 2019 (10am or 2pm)