The purpose of the Coordination Committee is to assure that the goals of the Program are achieved in a timely manner.
The purpose of the Biology Committee is to assure that the goals of the Program are met by:
1) assessing the biological needs of the endangered fish species and identifying research needs in support of recovery elements;
2) conducting and coordinating research activities;
3) evaluating and updating recovery elements and research plans based on results of research;
4) identifying and evaluating potential recovery actions;
5) recommending feasible and necessary recovery actions for implementation by the participants;
6) assessing progress under the Program; and
7) providing progress reports and prioritized budget requirements to the Coordination Committee for review and approval.