Notice of Availability of a draft environmental assessment for a proposed rule under section 4(d) of the Endangered Species Act for the Louisiana pinesnake
Comments will be accepted until October 18, 2018.
You may submit comments, or requests for or more information, by any of the following methods:
- Email: Lafayette@fws.gov. Include “Louisiana Pinesnake EA” in the subject line
- Fax: [ATTN: Joseph Ranson], 337-291-3139
- U.S. Mail: 646 Cajundome Blvd, Suite 400, Lafayette, LA 70506
- In-person drop-off, viewing, or pickup: Call 337-291-3100 to make an appointment (necessary for view/pickup only) during regular business hours at 646 Cajundome Blvd, Suite 400, Lafayette, LA, 70506
- In person viewing: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Offices - Louisiana Ecological Services Field Office, 646 Cajundome Blvd, Suite 400, Lafayette, LA 70506 and Arlington Ecological Services East Texas Sub-Office, 506 Hayter St. Nacogdoches, Texas 75965
Public availability of documents
In addition to requesting a copy of the EA by any of the methods in the addresses section, you can view or obtain the EA online.
Joseph Ranson, Field Supervisor, 337-291-3100 OR
David A. Oster, Fish and Wildlife Biologist, 337-291-3121.
- Louisiana Ecological Services Field Office
- Louisiana Pinesnake
- Endangered Species Act
The mission of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is working with others to conserve, protect, and enhance fish, wildlife, plants, and their habitats for the continuing benefit of the American people. For more information on our work and the people who can make it happen, visit fws.gov. Connect with the Service on Facebook, follow our tweets, watch the YouTube Channel and download photos from Flickr.