Partnership Success Stores
Read about some of the major partnerships in the southeast, why they exist, what they do, and what makes them successful.
- Partners for Fish and Wildlife
- Coastal Program
- Joint Ventures - Joint Ventures are partnerships formed to focus on migratory waterfowl and habitat restoration efforts that will result in on-the-ground actions to benefit these species. Learn how to become more involved as a Joint Venture partner!
- Lower Mississippi River Conservation Committee Partnership
- Lower Delta Partnership, MS
- Onslow Bight Partnership, NC
- North Carolina Sandhills Conservation Partnership, NC
- Southeast Watershed Forum
- Southeast Aquatic Resources Partnership
- Freshwater Mussel Partnership - This is a link to the Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society, a partnership of State and Federal agency representatives, academia, researchers and private individuals interested in the conservation of freshwater mussels.
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that focuses on stimulating the development of new partnerships that will lead to on-the-ground conservation benefits for fish, wildlife and plants. The NFWF awards challenge grants for many types of conservation projects.