Bay-Delta Fishery Resources
Delta Smelt Q&A
Offices & Program Links
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service hatcheries
U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service offices
- The Lodi Fish & Wildlife Office handles:
- The Red Bluff Fish & Wildlife Office handles:
- Pacific Southwest Regional Office Fish and Aquatic Conservation
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration Fisheries Service
State of California DEPT. OF FISH & Wildlife
- Fisheries Resources and Species Management
- About Fish (Information about various fishes.)
- Calfish is program to gather, maintain and disseminate fish and aquatic habitat data and data standards.
- Fisheries Documents
San Joaquin River Restoration Program
The San Joaquin River Restoration Program is working to restore the hydrology of the, San Joaquin River- connecting it once again from Friant Dam to its confluence with the Merced River- and to reintroduce Chinook salmon to the San Joaquin River.
Delta Research Station
The Delta Research Station (DRS) is a proposed science and research center in the Delta. The planned DRS would consist of two facilities, a proposed Estuarine Research Station and Fish Technology Center. The planning for the ERS project is funded equally between California Dept. of Water Resources and U.S. Bureau of Reclamation. Delta Research Station website.