The photos in this gallery depict the wildlife and habitats we conserve, and the people who make it happen.
Click each photo for more information, and use the buttons below to sort photos by type:
Our Flickr Photo Albums
Unless otherwise stated in the photo description, all photos in these albums were taken by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service staff and are provided to the public domain as a public service. They can be used for all outreach and publication purposes, including in textbooks, posters, websites, etc. We only ask that you credit our photographers and our agency in your materials.
National Wildlife Refuges
- Arapaho National Wildlife Refuge, Colorado
- Cokeville Meadows National Wildlife Refuge, Wyoming
- Seedskadee National Wildlife Refuge, Wyoming
Wildlife and Sagebrush Landscapes
- The Wind River Reservation and Wyoming’s Sagebrush
- Sagebrush Communities
- Greater Sage-Grouse and Other Species at Seedskadee National Wildlife Refuge
- Columbia Basin pygmy rabbit research
- Sharp-tailed Grouse at Benton Lake National Wildlife Refuge