About your Annual Pass
- Valid for one full year from month of purchase (through last day of that month).
- Allows pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle to enter Federally operated recreation sites across the country.
- Covers the pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee charged for children 15 and under.
- Photo identification will be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- All active US military and their dependents qualify for a FREE Annual Pass. Learn more!
Special passes are available for 4th graders (4th Grade Pass) senior citizens (Senior Passes), people with permanent disabilities (Access Pass) and volunteers (Volunteer Pass).
Please contact refuges directly for specific fee information; only certain refuges charge entrance fees.
The passes are available at any U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, National Park Service or Forest Service site that charges an entrance fee or standard amenity fee. Some regional offices and headquarters offices also sell passes. A list of locations, with phone numbers and Web addresses, where interagency passes are issued, is available in PDF format. (126 KB). The Interagency Annual Passes are also available at cooperating associations, some national retail outlets and online.