After successful completion of a Refuge Teacher Workshop, educator's are encouraged to set up a field trip to the Refuge. Advanced registration is required for all school groups, so please plan well in advance.
Teachers can take advantage of the many environmental education facilities located at the Refuge, including:
• A one-mile nature trail
• Five environmental education study sites
• Ample bus parking
• A Tri-Met bus stop for classrooms using public transportation
• Outdoor Shelter with restrooms, drinking water, and tables
A couple notes:
• There are no public telephones or garbage facilities
• Education facilities are accessible for people with disabilities
Please contact the Refuge by e-mail at email@example.com or phone at (503) 625-5944 for additional information and assistance with setting up a field trip.