Skip Navigation


White-tailed deer. Credit: USFWS

To hunt or trap on the refuge, a refuge permit is required in combination with all applicable state hunting and/or trapping licenses. To download and print a refuge hunting permit, click the link below. Permit applicants must fill in their name, address, telephone number, and signature before the permit is valid. Hunting permits can also be obtained by visiting our office at 3982 Waverly Road in Williamstown, WV.  Trapping permits must be obtained by visiting our office.  Call 304-375-2923 for details. 

For state regulations and state license information explore the links below:


Last Updated: Jan 26, 2017
Return to main navigation