Rocky Beach with Flowers
  • Permits


    General special use permits are needed for after-hours access, special access to closed areas or uses not expressly permitted. Please address these special use permit questions to the Deputy Refuge Manager.

    Colleges and Universities: For those wishing to conduct any research, inventory or monitoring on the refuge please address special use permit questions and applications to the Wildlife Biologist.

    Special Use Permit Application