Law Enforcement

officer talking to hunter

For any immediate criminal activity or emergency on U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service land, please contact your local authority for that area or dial 911. To report a problem with something on wetland management district lands or injured wildlife, please contact our district office at 507-831-2220 or

Hunting- or wildlife-related criminal activity should be reported to your local Minnesota DNR Conservation Officer or referred through our district office. Help Protect Our Wildlife! Turn In Poachers! Call toll-free 1-800-652-9093.