• Special Use Permits

    Special use permits are issued for compatible secondary uses such as research, nuisance trapping and other related activities. Permits are also available for hunters with disabilities. 

    For more information, call the refuge office at 618-883-2524 or visit the National Wildlife Refuge System website for Special Use Permits.

    Download the permit application for your specific activity, then send the application to


  • America the Beautiful: National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Passes

    The America the Beautiful: National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Passes (Interagency Annual Pass) are honored nationwide at National Park Service, Forest Service, US Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, and Bureau of Reclamation recreation sites charging day-use or entrance fees. America the Beautiful passes provide access to more than 2,000 recreation areas managed by five Federal agencies, with up to 100% of the proceeds being used to improve and enhance visitor recreation services. At many sites the passes provide the pass owner pass owner a discount on Expanded Amenity Fees (such as camping, swimming, boat launching, and guided tours).  

    Annual Pass: $80, annual

    Senior Pass: $20, annual and $80 lifetime

    Access Pass: Free, lifetime. Available to U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States that have been medically determined to have a permanent disability.


    America the Beautiful passes are sold at Two Rivers National Wildlife Refuge.  



  • Federal Duck Stamp

    Federal Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamps, commonly known as “Duck Stamps,” are pictorialstamps produced by the U.S. Postal Service for the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service. They are not valid for postage. Originally created in 1934 as the federal licenses required for hunting migratory waterfowl, Federal Duck Stamps have a much larger purpose today

    Federal Duck Stamps are a vital tool for wetland conservation. Ninety-eight)cents out of every dollar generated by the sales of Federal Duck Stamps goes directly to purchase or lease wetland habitat for protection in the National Wildlife Refuge System.

    Besides serving as a hunting license and a conservation tool, a current year’s Federal Duck Stamp also serves as an entrance pass for National Wildlife Refuges where admission is normally charged (there is no admission fee for Two Rivers National Wildlife Refuge).

    Federal Duck Stamps are sold at Two Rivers National Wildlife Refuge.