Beaver - Patrick Comins.
Special Use Permits are required for many activities on the refuge that include but are not limited to: activities that are commercial in nature, activities that occur in areas closed to the public or during closed hours, activities that involve large numbers of people, and activities that do not fall within the categories of hunting, fishing, wildlife observation, wildlife photography, interpretation or environmental education. If you would like to conduct an activity on the refuge and question if it requires a special use permit, please call 413-548-8002 Ext. 112 (Massachusetts and Connecticut divisions and units) or 802-962-5240 Ext. 112 (Vermont and New Hampshire divisions and units) to speak to the refuge manager.