Our main goal is to ensure that volunteering at your local wildlife refuge is a safe and rewarding experience for everyone involved. Webinars are a convenient and simple way to get information to you about volunteer and visitor opportunities as well as the policies that we all must follow to make sure things go smoothly.
The following webinars can be viewed by anyone with an internet connection. These are recorded, so you will not have the ability to call in or use the chat box to interact with the presenters. Please ignore the instructions on the webinar explaining these interactive features.
All long-term volunteers must view the following webinars. These are to inform you about Refuge programs and volunteer policies. Please notify your project supervisor when you have completed these.
1) Intro to the Refuge Complex (coming soon)
2) Intro to the Volunteer Program
3) Intro to Indigenous Culture along the Lower Columbia River
*This webinar comes with the following important attachments. Please view or download the following before watching Intro to Culture webinar:
• There was a glitch in the recording of this webinar and the slides do not advance as they should. While you listen to Sarah Hill's presentation view the following PowerPoint in PDF version (10 page PDF).
4) Being Safe and Welcoming (coming soon)