Wetland Landscape
  • Special Use Permits

    Special use permits may be issued for for data collection and research, traditional uses, nuisance animal trapping, commercial filming, and other related activities. 

    Commercial still photography does not require a special use permit. For commercial still photography regulations, reference the Rules and Regulations page.

    Contact the Refuge Manager for more information at 218-768-2402.

    Special Use Permit Applications: