Law Enforcement

Law Enforcement officer longposting

The Refuge Complex is patrolled by a Federal Wildlife Officer. Please report all wildlife crimes by calling 804-333-1470 ext. 111 or contact the Department of Game and Inland Fisheries at 800-237-5712. Please provide as much information on the crime as possible. You may remain anonymous.