Seals - Amanda Boyd/USFWS.
A permit is required for those visitors wishing to access the refuge via over-sand vehicle. To purchase a permit, contact The Trustees of Reservations at (508) 228-6799. It is up to the refuge manager to evaluate activities that require a special use permit for their appropriateness and compatibility on a case-by-case basis. Typically, there is a fee associated with these permits.