prairie wetland in fall
  • Permits

    Activities such as commercial filming, research, firewood collection, commercial photography, and grazing require permits. Requests to conduct these or other activities are evaluated on a case-by-case basis to determine if the activities are compatible with the US Fish and Wildlife Service’s mission. If the activity is determined to be compatible, a special use permit is issued. Contact the district office at 320-589-1001 for more information.