Skip Navigation


Black bear - USFWS.
Special use permits are required for most consumptive activities on the refuge, such as firewood salvage, haying, trapping, and holiday tree cutting. Commercial activities such as guiding and commercial filming also require permits. Contact the refuge office for additional information on how to apply for these permits.
Last Updated: Jan 02, 2014
Return to main navigation