Big Bluestem grass
  • Permits

    Special use permits are issued for compatible secondary uses such as research, commercial still and video photography, and other related activities. Permits are also available for hunters with disabilities. Contact the district office (952-361-4500) for more information.

  • Passes

    Passes are not required at Minnesota Valley Wetland Management District.