Skip Navigation


Hunter in Wheelchair
  • Special Use Permits

    Special use permits are issued for compatible secondary uses such as research, commercial still and video photography, trapping and other related activities.  Permits are also available for hunters with disabilities.  Contact the refuge office (952-854-5900) for more information. 

    Refuge biologists are seeking qualified trappers to help with nuisance wildlife management. For a 2013-2014 trapping application package, please contact Vicki Sherry (click here) by September 27, 2013.

Last Updated: Sep 13, 2013
Return to main navigation