Photography at Mingo National Wildlife Refuge
  • Permits

    Special Use Permits are required for compatible secondary uses such as research, commercial still and video photography, use of refuge photography blinds, and other related activities. Contact the refuge office for more information at 573-222-3589.

  • Passes

    Entrance permits are required year-round for entering the refuge. The permits are available at the Refuge Office. For each vehicle, you need one of the following:
    Daily Permit ($3.00; available at the entrance kiosks)
    Mingo Specific Annual Pass ($12.00)
    Federal Duck Stamp ($25.00)
    Interagency Annual Pass ($80.00)
    Interagency Senior Pass ($10.00) for U.S. citizen 62 years of age or older
    Interagency Access Pass (free) for U.S. citizen with a permanent disability
    Interagency Annual Military Pass (free) for active Military and their dependent(s)