Water lilies.
  • Permits

    Special Use Permits are needed and may be granted for activities beyond wildlife viewing and photography, interpretation and education, and hunting and fishing. Such activities must be compatible with the primary purpose of the area. Please address these Special Use Permit questions to Jim Hudgins at or call 517-351-4230.