How You Can Help

Western Grebe-Aechmophorus occidentalis/Bennette Jenkins

Here's how you can help.

  • Purchase a Federal Duck Stamp

    2011-2012 Federal Duck Stamp 1st. prize winning portrait

    Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamps, commonly known as “Duck Stamps,” are pictorial stamps produced by the U.S. Postal Service for the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service. They were originally created in 1934 as the federal licenses required for hunting migratory waterfowl.  Today, Federal Duck Stamps are a vital tool for wetland conservation.  Ninety-eight cents out of every dollar generated by the sales of Duck Stamps goes directly to purchase or lease wetland habitat for protection in the National Wildlife Refuge System.

    Learn More

  • Get a Pass!

    2012 America the Beautiful Annual Pass

    The America the Beautiful - National Parks and Federal Recreation Lands Pass covers recreation opportunities on public lands managed by four Department of the Interior agencies – the National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management, and the Bureau of Reclamation, and by the Department of Agriculture’s U.S. Forest Service.  One hundred percent of the revenue derived from passes sold at federal recreation sites will directly benefit the selling agency and no less than 80 percent of the revenue will remain at the site where the pass was sold.  The pass applies to those locations that currently have entrance or standard amenity fees.